Extensive Teacher Sign-up
Our detailed teacher sign-up process helps us to filter out less qualified or inexperienced teachers.
We require information on the teacher's qualifications, experience, route into teaching (eg PGCE or Teach First), preferred salary or day rate and their availability and desired role to ensure we only have high quality, motivated teachers on board.
All Applicants' profiles are then submitted for an initial screening by our expert team.
CVs are checked thoroughly to ensure appropriate experience, and all candidates are interviewed on the phone, via video chat or in person.
Contract & Supply Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS and DBS barred List Check (including overseas police checks if more than 3 months outside UK in last ten years)
- Right to Work
- All ID documents are verified in person with the candidate
- Qualifications (where applicable) and disqualification from teaching
- Two recent references which we check directly - one will be the most recent employment
- Employment history, with gaps explored
- Teacher's address verified
- We ensure that the teacher is fit and ready to teach
- We personally interview all our teachers